An Experienced California Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights in Court
When you are charged with a crime, you need an attorney on your side who knows what you are up against and who has the insight and legal knowledge to guide your case toward a positive outcome. My name is Jere N. Sullivan, Jr., and for more than 37 years, I have been successfully helping clients deal with criminal defense cases in California. From my office in San Luis Obispo, I serve clients throughout the county who are facing all manner of criminal charges, including DUI, drug cases, domestic violence, theft and traffic-violation charges. To ensure that you get the effective legal service your case needs, contact my office today.
Honest and dependable representation
When you come to my San Luis Obispo law office, I will give you the full benefit of my:
- Experienced representation — I have been an attorney in California for more than 37 years. In that time, I have handled thousands of cases for individuals accused of crimes. I have tried over a hundred and fifty criminal and civil jury trials, from murders involving the death penalty, numerous serious felony cases to misdemeanor drunk in public cases. No case is too large or too small to try, if the facts warrant it. My extensive familiarity with the legal system enables me to devise the best course of action available to get the best possible result in your case, providing you with the quality representation you deserve.
- Honest service — I will never tell you what you want to hear — only what you need to hear. You will receive truthful, honest representation from me at all times, as opposed to the unrealistic promises that some attorneys like to make. I will make sure I know all of the important facts in your case before I give my opinion as to what you can expect to occur in court.
- Aggressive style — As an experienced trial attorney, I know how important it is to be tenacious in the courtroom. The decision to go to trial is a serious one, involving evaluation of the risks of conviction, versus the likely sentence if a plea or sentence agreement is on the table. Trial also can be expensive, both in terms of attorney trial fees and costs of experts, if one is needed in your case. After we complete that kind of evaluation, if you and I decide that the case should go to trial, I will vigorously defend you and make sure your day in court is a fair one.
Areas of practice
At the Law Offices of Jere N. Sullivan, Jr., I handle cases regarding:
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a crime in San Luis Obispo County, my criminal defense services can ensure that you get the high-quality representation you need.
- DUI — I can fight your DUI charge and guide you toward a favorable outcome.
- Traffic — When you are charged with a traffic law violation in California, I can ensure that your case has the best chance of success.
Contact the Law Offices of Jere N. Sullivan, Jr. today
To schedule a free consultation on your case, call my San Luis Obispo office at 805-706-0758 or contact me online.